What are some common symptoms of hearing loss? If you notice two or more of these symptoms below, come for a hearing test to check your hearing!
- You can hear but speech is not clear
- You struggle to follow conversations in background noise
- There is ringing/ buzzing/ hissing/ chirping in your ears
- You need to turn up the volume of the TV, radio and phone
- You ask others to repeat, speak slower or louder
- You find yourself withdrawing and avoiding social settings
- You hear differently in both ears